


This is a video of Reese tonight before bedtime and she is dancing to my not so wonderful rendition of lollipop. It is soo funny. She wants to make the "pop" sound at the end and is totally trying to do it. Then we jumped into the proverbial favorite "popcorn popping." So cute and soooo funny! Enjoy!
8 comments:
Ok...you are the cutest mom! I love that you guys sing together! Maybe they will have a mother/daughter American Idol.
She is so cute! Love the festive Pj's by the way. Hope you girls are doing well!!!
that was so cute! I love it!! Thanks so much for your help with taylor! You are the best!!
Cute girls! I still need that email... & when are the pics of your new hair coming???
She's adorable and lucky to have such a talented mom!
Ok, that just happens to be one of my all time favorite songs. Will you sing it to me? As usual, Reese is too cute for words. I loved it!
LOVE your singing Brooke! And Reese is so stinkin' cute! OK- I am so glad to see her wearing her candy cane jammies still because don't worry... Haven and Berkley wear their's like every night!!! XOXO
You Wilkins girls are too cute. Too bad she can't try out for American Idol with you...what a hit you two would be. I can't wait for you hair to debut tomorrow. I'll be checking for the pics.
Post a Comment