Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sushi Galore!

This weekend my awesome sister was in town from Provo just for a quick visit. And I guess since she is such a hott tamale herself she brought the heat with her! It was a SCORCHER of a weekend! It was really fun though to go to the beach with everyone and enjoy a few days of summertime goodness. We went out to eat with my parents and chels and also the smith family, minus Greg, McKay and Kenya. (We really missed Greg and McKay because they would've finished all the Sushi that was left over!) We had a fun time and laughed a lot! Thanks for the good times mom and dad!

Tess and Kendall, they are such beautiful girls!I love my hott hubby! He has a new 'do and I am diggin' it!
Chelsea being brave and trying the sashimi!
I love mom and dad!
Crazy KIDS!
All the sushi made us feel really romantic!! :)
I love Chelsea and I am so glad that she came home for the weekend! Yay!! I'll miss you!!

6 comments:

SUMMER said...

Looks fun! Your family is so great!!!

Elizabeth said...

how fun! your family is so cute!

Marcy said...

How fun! Glad you had a good time. Those pictures are really cute! You look like you got some sun!

Abi said...

Yummy! We really need to do a girls night there~

Lisa Webb said...

oh sushi how i have missed you!
Thanks for the cookies at church last week! Your awesome!

Ash and Christian said...

If you love sushi you need to try sushi plantation. Right behind Robbins Brothers on Marguerite... The best sushi you'll ever have. I promise.