Sunday, March 8, 2009

Golfing with Daddy

Bret got to fulfill a dream of his...he golfed with one of his little girls yesterday. He was so excited to get out there and I am sure he's had visions of this day. I am sure that he visioned Reese listening and following his direction, but no she would get frustrated and when the ball wouldn't go into the hole, she just picked it up and walked over and put the ball in herself. They still had a lot of fun though. It was nice for them to get out and have fun while Charlotte and I went to Heather Reese's bridal shower. It was so fun to see Heather. She is getting married in May and I've known her since she was about four and she is just such a beautiful young woman and I am so proud of her and Taylor. You can check out her blog here.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

that is so cute! Bret mentioned he took her yesterday in the marriage class! What a fun dad!