


These are images from a place that I love so much. The outterbanks, North Carolina. We leave for here in less than a week, to spend a week at the beach and I could not be more excited and ready to go.
I am a California girl, truly I am. I love the rocky coastal beaches, the cold water, the dramatic coasts, and the crazy busy cities around where I live, but for one week I cheat on those beaches and cities and fall in love with The Outterbanks, North Carolina, the community of Corolla Light to be exact.
It isn't easy to get to, but once you get there, its perfect! I cannot even tell you.
Dear Corolla Light,
I am coming to you,
I can't wait to see you again,
We will have a great time together.
I love you.
love
A California girl
Dear Co
4 comments:
You are so lucky! North and South Carolina are my favorite places!! I would love to live there one day. Have a blast!! xoxo
i wish we lived closer to the outerbanks! i'd come meet you! we are all the way in charlotte grrr :( have fun!
I used to vacation in the Outerbanks growing up! I love it there too! I hope you have so much fun!
I want to go there....right now!! so so pretty.
Post a Comment