That is what Camille said last week after she was surprised with a birthday dinner of fondue. I couldn't let her 35th bday go off without a huge celebration! She is awesome and really I think that we might have been separated at birth! I have so many wonderful friends and it was just awesome to celebrate Camille. I didn't get any pictures of us straight on but this one is my favorite because it totally displays how excited I was for her. I honestly could not sleep the night before because I was sooooo excited! She had no idea! The bottom pic is her awesome reaction after the initial shock! Too bad it took 4 hours for our waiter to serve us but at least we go it 50% off right! I can't think of any other group of girls I would rather be with while I am starving waiting for the food to take hours to come out! hahaha!
Thanks for being born Camille

1 comment:
OH, Brooke, my love! You are too sweet and good to me...I can't even begin to put it into words!! You are an amazing friend and you truly made me feel so special on my bday! I love that pic, too. Perfectly capturing the moment, eh?! Thank you for doing that for me and for being my friend! I'm the lucky one!!!
Post a Comment