
This is Reese on her new car that Gigi got her for her bday! Thanks Mom Reese loves it, even though the picture doesn't really portray that.
This is the one outfit I have made Reese and when I say made I mean my mom told me what to do and I did it and when it was too hard I had her do it! She is so talented!
Back view of the outfit! So cute, so retro, so precious!
There is my hot hubby Bret, and my sweet Reese!
Bret hard at work studying! He graduates the first week in august and we cannot wait! He is going to then be working for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Irvine in the Fall. I am sooooo proud of him. He was a full-time student, and worked full-time and was also a full-time dad and hubby. He is so great and Reese and I love him to bits! Love you babe!
3 comments:
Wow, how come I didn't realize Brett got a job with PWC? That is awesome! Congrats Brett. See, all the hard work has paid off already. Even though you aren't done quite yet. Will you guys get a place in Irvine??
And Reese is absolutely precious. She is beautiful just like her Mommy. And Brett's pretty cute too. :) Good job on the outfit you and your Mom made her. I can barely sew on a button, so I'm totally impressed.
Brooke, that's great that you sewed that outfit for Reese. You've got talent. I could never, even if I really tried. She looks so cute in it. Hope all is well!
Hey Brooke! We must have been online at the same time. My e-mail address is melissa.abernethy@gmail.com. So creative right? Thanks for your e-mail address. I'll let you know when I get a new blog soon.
Post a Comment