Sunday, September 2, 2007

Harbor walk

We went on a walk at the Harbor today and it was incredibly hott! It was crowded as well, but we had a good time. I love taking walks on Sundays as a family. Reese loves getting out and seeing the puppies. I do not know if anyone else with children this age has children who are seriously OBSESSED with dogs, but mine is. Whenever she sees any dog, puppy anything she starts barking, it is sooo funny. She must enjoy the puppy time when we are out or at my parents' house because we are not getting a dog anytime soon!
Ok let me just preface with the fact that I am not a very talented blogger and that I do not know how to turn these pictures around. I know I am totally stupid. But you will just have to crank your necks. sorry.

Daddy and his baby girl!The harbor is so beautiful!
I think that these are some of the cutest pictures that she has ever taken!!

No comments: