Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Day





Reese and I had a fun day together. We went to get her hair cut, her first professional one and she looks so cute with her little bob! I love it. She was so excited to get her hair cut! She is adorable. Went to the doctor today and we are all set for tomorrow. I am 3cm dilated and 50% effaced so he feels really good that the induction will go really well. I cannot believe that it is happening tomorrow! Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers! We will update as soon as possible tomorrow! Yay!

5 comments:

Meli T said...

Love Reese's bob. She has the cutest faces. Does your Dr. do a 2 for 1 deal because I'm dying here? :) I knew you'd pop before me. Congrats and can't wait the little lady. I hope she dates younger guys so my little man will have a chance.

Roney Family said...

I love her hair. I think it looks adorable on her. What a sweet girl. She is going to be a big sister tomorrow!!!

Mindi said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl. Hope all goes well!

Marcy said...

Love the bob! Good luck today!!

meeshw said...

Thinking of you Brooke...can't wait to hear all about it!!!