Saturday, February 14, 2009

M-F-E-O




"My heart is forever at your service."
-William Shakespeare

"The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
-William Shakespeare

"To love another person, is to see the face of God."
-Les Miserables

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our loves becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
- Bruce Lee

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you."
-Pride and Prejudice

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you."
-The Notebook

I love you babe, whenever I get asked how I knew we were the one I say, "I think it was a million tiny little things and when you added them all up it meant we were supposed to be together....and I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched him. It was like coming home...only to no home I've ever known...and I knew...it was like....MAGIC." -Sleepless in Seattle

Thank you for being my Valentine and for marrying me and giving me everything I could ever want. We are definitely M-F-E-O

1 comment:

camille said...

So sweet! I love those quotes! Ok, so one of my favs is (that is forever dedicated to J):

"where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday. And I know...that I am the luckiest!!" ~ ben folds

That goes for you, too, baby!