i m young and i want long hair again
but it is so annoying to grow out. oh well its summer, almost, so i'll just have it up and i won't be using a lot of styling tools so it should stay pretty healthy.
my sister got her hair done today. she also got it straightened, she looks like a different person. crazy! it looks good though.
we look more like sisters with her hair blown-out straight.
4 comments:
Good choice!! I like it both ways, you can't go wrong. BUT long I think is great for summer to pull it back. And you're right, you're young have it long!
Oh, I'm so glad!
I was thinking about it a lot but when I went back to read the comments, I felt like so many people were saying short and was afraid to comment.
But I think that's a great decision. Just fight through it and you'll love it.
Cute - Cute and Cute!
You have such a beautiful face and gorgeous color that either length looks stunning but I'm with you on going long. I'm so over this short hair especially since I'm at the awkward-flip-off-the-shoulder length.
Post a Comment