Monday, October 12, 2009
Barefoot
I love Barefoot Contessa. She is so vivacious and her keen knack for making such yummy foods out of delicious simple ingredients. My favorite is how she is with her husband. She is just a wonderful wonderful wife. She always makes him yummy meals and is just so cute and so so so creative. My favorite episode is where she reminisces about their trip to Paris when they were first married and they stayed in a little red tent and they had a little stove and they cooked all of their meals and they recreated that with their little tent and the stove. It was just adorable. I love her. It makes me want to cook lots of yummy food and stay at home, too bad I am so busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Ina! Have you watched her Bio on the food network? It made me love her even more.
I know, aren't her and Jeffrey so sweet? I love their relationship and all her cooking. She doesn't hold back and all her food looks easy and AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment