Friday, October 23, 2009

My BFF

(Ignore the puffy face I was six months prego!)


Bret constantly makes fun of me because I have a million best friends. He says that you can't have more than one favorite, because then that thing is not your favorite! I beg to differ. I have so many friends that I have that I will always consider a BFF because that's just how I roll! I am super passionate about things and one of those things happen to be people that I love, and I love a lot.

My BFF that I met in the dorms freshman year, Melissa DeMaso, (also the namesake of my 2nd child Charlotte MELISSA) started a blog and its fab. Even if you don't know her, you have to check it out, she's funny, witty, sassy and a gorgeous redhead!! Seriously you'll love it. She's got good stories and is a really talented photog, actually there is really nothing she doesn't do EXTREMELY well, its kind of nauseating!

She's super busy with her crazy, fun, exciting and awesome life in SLC and I love that she started a blog so I can catch up to all her awesomeness through pics and stories.

Just check it out here:


Special order

you'll love it! I promise!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Melissa is such a sweet, genuine person. excited she hasa blog now!