
we are back from our annual trip to utah for thanksgiving. it was fun, we still were not able to avoid the "Thanksgiving curse" of getting sick. Without fail we all get sick over turkey day. Seriously! But I took NO pictures I only have one of my sister-in-laws and I. I love them and I wish they lived closer. It is so fun to have a great family and I love them all.
On another note, I got my eyebrows done today and let me tell you, when I discovered my eyebrow lady, it was immediate love. I get them tinted and waxed and I love it. I do it once a month and I do not know how I went without this beforehand! Seriously changes my whole look, for the better.
don't mind the iphone pic of the wonderful eyebrows, i love them.
3 comments:
i need a good eyebrow lady! info please?
HOT!
I hate my eyebrows. They are albino.
You seriously crack me up!
Post a Comment