When I was little, I really just wanted to be a mom, truly it is what I wanted to be. I wrote an essay on it in my sophomore class and I was the only one. Today Reese was talking in the car on the way home from pre-school and she said they talked about what they want to be and she said this, "I want to grow up to be a mom." only to follow it up with this little gem, "when i am a mom, i want to be just like you, mama." I mean, seriously. I love this little girl.
She is mine, and so much of me, sometimes it is like looking in the mirror. But just better,
She says the funniest things and seriously makes me bust up laughing everyday. Like whenever I am getting impatient with her and I am asking her to get ready for bed, or for a nap and she is moving slow I start counting backwards from 5 and she looks at me and says, don't say 1, don't say 1. I seriously want to laugh but its really not funny.
She thinks that she is so grown up and I can't really fool her either, she feels on my same level and that is great and terrible at the same time, it makes disciplining a little difficult. At least I don't have to do it too much.
3 comments:
ha ha ha.. did you shed a little tear when she shared that with you?
that is so cute Brooke and you were definitely meant to be a mom, you are great at it!!
The is about the cutest thing I have ever heard!! Just goes to show you how great you are as a mom! You should be proud of yourself :)
Post a Comment