Sunday, January 3, 2010

busy

These are the only two Christmasy pictures I took! I am a horrible mother!


I took hardly any pictures of Christmas. It was wonderful, simple and just filled with the people I love.

We had a great time and Bret had almost two weeks off. We didn't do anything in particular but we got the most awesome Christmas present a device called a Roku, it connects to your TV and your netflix so you can instantly watch netflix on your TV. It is awesome. So we have been catching up on this!
I told Bret that he maybe needs to grow his hair out a little bit like this. What do you think???

I have been cherishing the time with Bret because he is going to have the biggest busy season and we won't be spending that much time together for a while. I love him. He looked so hot on our date last night.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Tim Riggins is the hottest man alive.

I cried when I finished the last season. Pathetic?

Will you please start a blog of fashion? Tell me what to buy and I will do it.

Barbara said...

That is hilarious you only got 2 Christmas pictures. Sorry to hear Bret is about to become MIA! There's nothin worse.

nicole said...

don't even get me started on tim riggins ...

best show on tv.

Elizabeth said...

I love how you have friday night lights on your post! Rob and I LOVE that show, i'm so excited for it to come back on!! I"m sorry that Bret will be gone so much, i know that's sooo incrdibly hard!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blog. Im secretly obsessed since we have never really met :) But I feel like I know you! You are the cutest Mom.