Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainy week

Its been a week of rain and we had a great time watching the rain fall every afternoon out our back door. I honestly cannot remember a week like, this it has rained everyday and some days there were thunderstorms and hail and even a tornado. I know WHAT?

I cannot get enough of that face Charlee


I have ZERO makeup on in the picture but Reese insisted on taking a picture, "Just like you and your friends mom," So I had to put it on here!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh my gosh, how darling is that face on Charlee, LOVE it :) Cute pics of all three of you girls!

camille said...

SO cute and you DON'T need a stitch of make-up cause you are so naturally beautiful, my dear!

Aubrey Messick said...

Wow girl! You look amazing without makeup on. I'd kill for your beautiful skin. :) Glad you and the girls could have so much during the crazy rains!!!!!