We love looking at the HUGE tree and Christmas village at fashion island. The tree is like 150 ft high and it is real. It is so amazing! I love it. I remember going there as a child and it is so fun to pass this tradition on with our little family!
Those are two really great traditions. Dont you just love how big that tree is. I have been going there since I was Her age. I just loved it so much. And everytime it was super special to me!! You guys look super cute!
4 comments:
I love this tree, i thikn I might have to make it our family tradition too now that i've been to it!
Those are two really great traditions. Dont you just love how big that tree is. I have been going there since I was Her age. I just loved it so much. And everytime it was super special to me!! You guys look super cute!
Cute belly on you girl! And I too love fun traditions!
You are one stylin prego mamma!
Post a Comment