Went to the doctor today. Feeling good! We both decided that a c-section is the best option and I am feeling good about that. I am ready to go! SO we have a scheduled c-section on Feb 3rd or Feb 4th. Only 5 weeks away! That means that the baby ticker is off by 7 days! HA! I am seven days closer to delivery! alright! I am so excited! I can't wait to see her! yay!
3 comments:
Spencer was born Jan 29, and out of my 3 babies, that was my favorite delivery "season" if you will. I'm glad you feel good about the C-section. Yay for an end in sight. Very exciting!
Almost there! You can do it! We will be praying for you. Glad your doctor visit went good! Smooth sailing from here!
Love love love C-sections. Well, I don't really have anything else to compare it to. But being in the hospital for 4 days with people waiting on you sounds like the way to go. You'll do awesome. Let me know if you have any questions. I feel like a pro. The weirdest part is going to the O.R. and getting totally numb without being in any pain (like you would with an epidural).
You'll do great, and the best part is you get a pretty little girl out of it.
Post a Comment